- “Communicate not too much and not too little”
- “Communicate differences, not similarities”
- “Make the price stand out”
- “Use visuals sparingly”
- “Illustrate the difference vividly”
- “Be consistent in your design”
- “Don’t lose your customers”
This issue sparked my interest in a recurring mystery: what goes into making a price? So I initiated an email thread with Ryan about the components of pricing. He offered great advice, to which I added my input. I then turned this into a visual design project. Incidentally, we both happen to find appeal in vintage diner receipts as a suitable form to arranging important considerations to your price-making.
Download with a tweet the tips—all on one page—to mindfully set the best price for what you are selling.